Did you delete all data on your memory card by accident? Or Did you lose your data due to a virus attack, format reset, etc.? Nothing to worry about! iCare SD Card Recovery will figure you out. It can retrieve pictures, videos, documents, files, emails, music, and more from all kinds of memory cards including Mobile/Camera SD Memory Card, Micro SD/TF, XD, CF Card, SDXC, etc. It also supports almost all memory card brands in the world such as Kingston, SanDisk, Samsung, Toshiba, Sony, Lexar, Transcend, PNY, and ADATA.
- It can recover all kinds of memory cards including Mobile/Camera SD Memory Card, Micro SD/TF, XD, CF Card, SDXC, etc.
- This tool supports all the brands of memory cards, eg: Sandisk, Samsung, Kingston, Silicon Power, Beeway, Generic, PNY, Transcend…
- iCare SD Card Recovery can deep scan the device to search all the lost files after deleting, formatting, and other problems, restore all your lost data.
- You can use it to recover all types of files including images, videos, Microsoft documents, emails, music, etc.
- You also are allowed to recover lost files from memory cards without causing any harm to the device or previously lost data.
- You can preview found files when the software shows all data after scanning. You only need to select the needed files to recover instead of all.
Supported OS: Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Vista, Windows XP
Price: $89.99/ year
Step 1. Download the installer for iCare SD Card Recovery version 2.0.0 –> click here 5
Step 2. Install and open the program then register it to the full version by the license code. Use the below code:
- This is a free license for iCare SD Card Recovery version 2.0.0
- Non-commercial usage
- No free update and tech support